Rules for Reprographic Service
- Service Hour: - 12.00 noon – 7.00 p.m. daily (Except Monday & other Govt. holidays).
- Rate of photocopy: -
i) @ Re. 1/-(one rupee) only per exposure per page in A-4 size paper.
ii) Foreigners attached to academic/research Institutions will be charged @Rs.2/- per impression for photocopying.
- Scope of photocopy & limitation:-Only Library members of the Birchandra State Central Library can get photocopy of text from books, Newspaper, Journals and periodicals belongs to BCSCL. Foreigner or occasional users need to take permission from competent authority.
Old documents, brittle books, oversize /thick/heavy books and books with unstable binding will not be allowed for photocopy. Personal books, papers, journal, periodicals etc. are also not allowed for photocopy. The title page of the book is not entitled for photocopy.
In case of required numbers of pages are two or more the photocopy will be done in both side of the
Same books are not entitled for photocopy against a card for several times.
- Number of pages:-Readers or user are allowed to photocopy one-third of the total pages of the book but not exceeding of 75 pages of the book. In case of books from reference collection- the limitation is up to 40 pages.
- Readers are allowed to photocopy only 4(four) articles from one issue of a journal /periodical.
- Readers or borrowers should submit the requisition slip for photocopy supplied by the reprography section.
- Service may be delayed if any machinery or power default occurrs.
The competent authority reserves the right to relax the rules as and when deemed necessary
Birchandra State Central Library
Agartala, West Tripura.